These cookies are a lovely blend of one of favorite flavor pairs – Chocolate & Peanut Butter. In fact, my favorite cookie recipe stars those two ingredients.
But I had nothing to worry about! These cookies do have a very soft and chewy texture, but the flavor is straightforward and scrumptious. Make them with 60% cacao baking chips, and these cookies are lovely treat.
Note: The original recipe didn’t call for any butter, salt, or vanilla; I added all three.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Adapted from the little red house
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (homemade or regular)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Place the peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium speed until well blended, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add the vanilla and mix.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the oats, salt, and baking soda. Add to the peanut butter mixture and stir well. Stir in the chocolate chips. The dough will be very soft and sticky.
4) Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool on the pan for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies
13 Responses to “Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies”
Yummm…Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips!! We have a pb cookie recipe with just 3 ingredients and they are SOOOO good!! I will have to talk my mom into letting me make these! Thanks Erica!
I made these while I was at Krista’s the other day, and they are SO good! She’s been trying to stay away from gluten, so this recipe is a real find!
I just found your site and am very impressed. I can certainly tell how much you love to cook in the recipes you provide and the absolutely lovely photos.
I make the standard peanut butter, sugar and egg recipe (I once worked for a catering comp. and I made cookies for the music group, Jefferson Starship, so they could have a sweet treat before their concert. I made these simple 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies for them and they raved.) I can’t wait to try your version. Thanks
Thank you so much for this recipe. I scoured the internet in search of a flourless oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. I am in the mist of experimenting with flourless and eggless baking goods.
I substituted the eggs for two tablespoons of ground flaxseed soaked in 6 tablespoons of water and used sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter (it’s what I had at the time).
I loved the cookies! How did you get them from sticking to the paper?
[…] Cooking for Seven who adapted this recipe from the little red house by adding butter, salt and vanilla. Her photos […]
karen millen dresses says:
Surely, it is vintage and good-looking. Steve, in
January obtained alleged that Siri is not functioning to its expectation level.
You might find out things that will make you need to reconsider
that figured. Also making a statement any kind of
time height are Lucite heels. karen millen dresses